Focusrite Scarlett - The Second Generation: better in every way!
Music lovers, rejoice! It’s time for nice treats, all thanks to Focusrite. After the release of their new Clarett series last month, Focusrite is proud to announce the release of their new Scarlett series: Scarlett - The Second Generation. This second Scarlett generation is an improvement over its predecessor in almost every possible way, which already was the best selling USB audio interface worldwide. While the i/o count for every interface stays the same, almost every other aspect has changed for the better. Hereby Focusrite delivers you the fastest USB performance yet!
Here’s a list of key improvements of the range:
- New Scarlett mic preamps with a more a linear gain structure for accurate setting of levels
- Class leading conversion up to 24-bit / 192kHz and real world dynamic range up to 109dB
- Super Low Latency lets you perform and record using effects in real time. No DSP required
- Newly-designed Instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
- Enhanced Software, including Ableton Live Lite and Softube’s Time and Tone bundle
- Mac and PC compatible, working with all major DAWs
And if all of the above wasn’t enough already, the Second Scarlett generation also ships with an exclusive offering, called Focusrite Creative Pack. This collaboration between Focusrite and Avid, provides you with a free copy of Avid Pro Tools audio software and 12 additional plug-ins.
So what are you waiting for? The second Scarlett generation is available now for purchase!